Your privacy is important to us, so, through this document, we explain what data we collect from users, how we use it and why, among other indications. Those over 14 years of age may register as users without the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives. In the case of minors under 14 years of age or identified as “legally incapable”, we will always need parental consent, or the guardian or legal representative.
For your information, we will never ask for more information than we will actually need for the required services; We will never share it with third parties, except by legal obligation or with your prior authorization; and we will never use your data for any other purpose not previously indicated.
RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Identity:DAS IST MUT, S.L. (hereinafter THE BIKE AMBULANCE) (also the provider)
Postal address : C/ Regàs 32, 08006, Barcelona
THE BIKE AMBULANCE, as responsible for the website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) relating to the protection of people with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
METHOD OF OBTAINING DATA AND DATA WE COLLECT
The data we collect and how we obtain it is as follows:
- through the contact form: name, email, age, telephone,
- through the registration form: name, email, age,
- through the newsletter subscription form: name, email,
- through the service and/or product request form: name, email,
- by downloading contents: name and email
- through the ecommerce data collection form: name, address, email, age, telephone number, bank details or information about a credit or debit card
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes, giving your consent for each of the purposes in the corresponding section of the website:
- contact form: to respond to queries and/or provide information required by the User;
- registration form: to create a user account and access the website’s functionalities;
- newsletter subscription form: to send commercial advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented;< /li>
- service and/or product request form: to request the services and/or products that we offer on the website. The request will be managed by email and payment will not be/will be managed through the website;
- download content as a member: to update and send content as a subscriber;
- If you contract the service / purchase the product through our website www.thebikeambulance.com we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- Other purposes:
- Carry out the commercial, administrative, tax, and accounting procedures that are necessary under current legislation;
- To know your opinion and improve the services provided by the website;
- Social networks: the corresponding section specifies the use of social networks.
The photographs that are posted on the website are the property of THE BIKE AMBULANCE, including those of minors, in which, to obtain them, the prior consent of the parents has been obtained. , guardians or legal representatives by signing the forms made for this purpose by the centers in which the minors are part. However, parents, guardians or representatives of minors, as holders of the exercise of their rights, and always upon formal written request, may indicate their refusal to use the minor’s image; In this case, the image will appear pixelated
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Unsubscribe” to the aforementioned email.
In accordance with the LSSICE, THE BIKE AMBULANCE does not practice SPAM, therefore, it does not send commercial emails by email that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all communications that you will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility of canceling your express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except for legal obligation or judicial requirement.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent granted at the time of providing your data in the corresponding form to carry out the purposes, at the time of checking the box. verification.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimation for the development of the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationshipestablished between the parties.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or you exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation of processing. However, we will retain your data within the periods legally provided for in the applicable provisions.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
THE BIKE AMBULANCE does not carry out any transfer or communication of data either inside or outside the EU. The provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under a court order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to being able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be what the provider has at that time.
The information you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of THE BIKE AMBULANCE, contracted to the company that provides the hosting service for the Web. The processing of the entity’s data is regulated by a data processor contract between the provider and this company.
Likewise, the provider uses certain tools to provide services necessary for the development of the activity, and may store your data. These tools are the following:
Email Marketing: used for the email marketing service: Company name: MAILCHIMP, Registered office: The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As an interested user, you can request the exercise of the following rights before THE BIKE AMBULANCE by submitting a letter to the postal address in the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating how Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: RIGHTS OF THOSE AFFECTED”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any analogous means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data undergoing processing.
- Right of rectification: allows you to correct errors and modify data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete
- Right of cancellation or deletion / to be forgotten: allows data that is inappropriate or excessive to be deleted
- Right of opposition: right of the interested party to not have the processing of their personal data carried out or to cease it.
- Limitation of processing: entails marking the personal data kept, in order to limit their future processing, for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability: provision of the data being processed to the interested party, so that they can transmit it to another person responsible, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (aepd.es).
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. The provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all levels of protection necessary to guarantee security in the processing of data and prevent its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized treatment or access, in accordance with the state of technology and nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
We inform you that THE BIKE AMBULANCE may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out on people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of THE BIKE AMBULANCE will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user.
THE BIKE AMBULANCE will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing its presence on the social network, informing about activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
– That are allegedly illicit by national, community or international regulations or that carry out activities that are allegedly illicit or contravene the principles of good faith.
– That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy on the Internet, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents may be. that THE BIKE AMBULANCE deems inappropriate.
– And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, THE BIKE AMBULANCE reserves the right to remove, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, content that is considered inappropriate.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, THE BIKE AMBULANCE will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform and the user, If you want to know them, you must consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question.
THE BIKE AMBULANCE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments.
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to THE BIKE AMBULANCE. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
In general, the relationships between THE BIKE AMBULANCE with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being The Courts and Tribunals of Girona are competent to resolve all conflicts arising from or related to its use.
BANER COOKIE USE NOTICE
The user can select the cookies they wish to accept by clicking on the box for each type of cookie.